Dubai is a truly international metropolitan where all kinds of business houses and business people try to open their offices and do business all over the world. You may need the professional support of international lawyers in Dubai in diverse situations while doing business in Dubai, especially when your activities have cross-border implications like international transactions. The Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) is a special economic zone (SEZ) in Dubai. Hundreds of business houses from all over the world including India are taking advantage of this zone for doing business within the jurisdiction of UAE and Dubai local authority. In case of any dispute in this domain or doing business legally here, you may need the expert support of an international lawyer who has legal permission to practice international commercial disputes in DIFC court.
Key functions and features of DIFC
- An international financial hub
DIFC is one of the most prominent financial hubs of the Middle East. It is an international platform for many financial institutions including banks and international investors that are interested in investing in foreign firms.
- Independent regulatory framework
DIFC has its own regulatory and legal framework. That regulatory and legal framework is independent and has its unique regulator. It is known as the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA). The business houses irrespective of their nature of business are bound to operate within the purview of DFSA. When you want to do business in this sector, you have to be knowledgeable about DFSA and their regulations. The best option is to hire international lawyers in Dubai to comply with the rules and regulations of DIFC.
- Legal jurisdiction of DIFC
Keep in mind that DIFC is a completely separate jurisdiction within Dubai. Just having information on the rules of regulations of doing business or financial transactions in Dubai is not sufficient to work in this SEZ of Dubai. DIFC has a court where only DFSA-certified international lawyers in Dubai can file a case or defend a party. In this matter, the services provided by SDC Legal Consultants are mention-worthy. They can help you in conducting business and performing international transactions in DIFC.
If you are planning to set up a business or extend your current business to DIFC, Dubai, always take expert legal advice. It will save your valuable time, energy, and money.
Why do you need the expert support of an international lawyer in Dubai?
- The cross-border business transaction will be smooth sailing with the help of an expert international lawyer or legal firm like SDC Legal Consultants Such expert support is more important while establishing the business in the DIFC. The expert lawyer having practices in Dubai and DIFC will help you navigate through the complexities of international transactions and compliance issues.
- If you are facing any contractual disputes with one or more parties based in a different country or Dubai, the international lawyers in Dubai can help you understand the provisions of the law and your probable solutions. If needed they can file your case or defend you in an international court like DIFC court.
- When the business is related to import or export or both, an international lawyer or legal firm like SDC Legal Consultants can professionally assist you in trade agreements, custom rules and regulations, and diverse other aspects of international business laws.
SDC Legal Consultants full advisory service including international employment law advice, cross-border transaction systems and regulations, compliance with local regulations in other countries like UAE, etc. They have a team of experienced lawyers assisting clients with DIFC court-related matters professionally.